PHILIPS GC185/86 CLASSIC DRY IRON
- Non-stick soleplate coating
- Reaches into tricky areas
- Full control
- Iron temperature-ready light
PHILIPS CLASSIC DRY IRON
Effective results with minimum effort Classic is new
Philips dry iron which weighs heavier than the traditional dry iron. The additional weight of the iron combined with smooth gliding soleplate make the ironing easier with less effort
Effective ironing results - guaranteed
- 1.5 kg weight of iron helps in making ironing easier
Easy gliding on all fabrics
- Easy gliding on all ironable garments
- Button groove speeds up ironing along buttons and seams
- Comfortable handle with texturing for easy grip
- Cord winder for easy cord storage
- Slim tip soleplate reaches easily in tricky areas
- Easy temperature control
- Temperature light indicates when the iron is hot enough
Weight of the iron
The additional weight of the iron helps in achieving effective ironing results even on the tough garments.
Non stick soleplate
The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for easy gliding performance on all ironable garments.
Button groove speeds up ironing along buttons and seams.
The texturing on the handle of the iron ensures a comfortable and ergonomic grip, so that your hand fits well and does not slip during ironing.
The slim tip of the soleplate allows to reach easily in the most tricky areas, such as between the buttons, when making pleats and in the corners.
The cord can be wrapped around the heel rest, so that the appliance is easy to store.
Easy temperature control
An elevated temperature control is easy to operate and precise. You will always have the right temperature for your garment.
Temperature light goes on when the iron is heating up and goes off when the solepalte temperature has reached the set level.
|Dimension||93 x 231 x 233 mm|